• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umar Akmal

cnerd123

likes this
You will never be welcome on the peninsula.
mate i appreciate the effort here, but you've got to lift your game if you want a response from me. your material is just stale and boring. Just like your face and your posts.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mate i appreciate the effort here, but you've got to lift your game if you want a response from me. your material is just stale and boring. Just like your face and your posts.
but this is a response from you

cnerd123

likes this
it's a response out of pity because it's just sad watching him follow me around the forum trying so hard. I gotta toss the old man a bone once in a while. Hopefully he'll take the constructive criticism on board and return stronger for it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is the reward one gets for trying to keep a fellow poster informed as to how he will be received should he ever (dis)grace our shores with his presence. I was simply doing ***** a service and letting him know he should never come to Australia, or indeed leave his mum and dad's place in HK.

Ever.

the big bambino

International Captain
I'd like to thank slippy for his wonderful contributions to culinary discussion. One minor quibble. Please take it to off topic in future.