• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umar Akmal

slippy888

International Captain
Could say he was a flawed genius he should have had a better career for a batsman of his quality but his career looks a gonner now cause of the dark side of the game.

cnerd123

likes this
Just played a social cricket game at HKCC. Shepherd's Pie, deep fried sole fish, mashed potatoes and peas and broad beans for dinner. Followed by a lemon tart.

IMG-20200228-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20200228-WA0003.jpg

What was your latest after match meal?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looking for some fine dining options this evening. Tossing up between a zinger box and a crispy strip combo.

Any ideas? Adders? stephen?

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Brah, you'll be over the moon with either mate. Enjoy.......and go all out tonight I reckon, and upsize.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I personally would go for extra spicy Hot wings tbh usually helps you clean up your bowels the next day
If KFC'S extra spicy hot wings can "clean up your bowels" you be very careful going near any real spicy food fella.

DriveClub

International Regular
If KFC'S extra spicy hot wings can "clean up your bowels" you be very careful going near any real spicy food fella.
Lol I didn't mean KFCs spicy wings, I go to a place called Belles Hot Chicken. It's got American style fried chicken in varying degrees of spiciness. I usually go for Really Hot or Really F***in Hot. I don't go for *** Panther. It proper ****s you up.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looking for some fine dining options this evening. Tossing up between a zinger box and a crispy strip combo.

Any ideas? Adders? stephen?
Hot and spicy is a guilty pleasure of mine that I indulge about once a year during the cricket season. So zinger box easy.

Having said that I had roast lamb, ham and honey soy chicken for lunch today.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol I didn't mean KFCs spicy wings, I go to a place called Belles Hot Chicken. It's got American style fried chicken in varying degrees of spiciness. I usually go for Really Hot or Really F***in Hot. I don't go for *** Panther. It proper ****s you up.
Belles do excellent fried chicken

I hope you don’t go to the tramsheds concession as I’m not too keen on you being in the inner west tbh