• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

U19 National Championship

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Clarence, would you have taken any part in the championships were it not for your stress fractures? :-O

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Whoa Jack...who else could make 12 in 0 balls while batting for 231 minutes?

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Whoa, 231 minutes? Please tell me that's a typo? 12 runs?!?!

Hahaha, I wonder if he's got his foot stuck in a boundary fence yet :laugh:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Jack doing his bit to book a place in the Australian squad for February's Under-19 World Cup in Sri Lanka. England U19, meanwhile, are being hit to all parts of Bangladesh and are officially not very good. The fact that Somerset's #11 is batting at four does not fill me with confidence. Thankfully we've got an easy draw!

Code:
Group A  	Group B		Group C		Group D

Pakistan	West Indies	India		England
New Zealand	South Africa	Sri Lanka	Zimbabwe
Bangladesh	Australia	Scotland	Ireland
Uganda		USA		Namibia		Nepal

brockley

International Captain
Group A and B are extremely hard groups in group A bangladesh have a very strong side,the draw looks very unfair to me group D is utterly rediculous.Australia have south africa and the west indies how unfair is that.
BTW is jack mcnamara that good or do you just like his name.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
brockley said:
Group A and B are extremely hard groups in group A bangladesh have a very strong side,the draw looks very unfair to me group D is utterly rediculous.Australia have south africa and the west indies how unfair is that.
BTW is jack mcnamara that good or do you just like his name.
You could say that it's Australia's own fault for getting knocked out in the group stages at the hands of Tinashe Panyangara and Elton Chigumbura last time around...

Jack is forum member vic_orthdox.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
If I were Jack, I wouldn't have told everyone his name. But I'm not, so meh...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
brockley said:
Australia have south africa and the west indies how unfair is that.
Perfectly fair.

In the 3rd tier of seeds because they messed up in the last one and didn't even make the last 8.

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Robertinho said:
Whoa, 231 minutes? Please tell me that's a typo? 12 runs?!?!

Hahaha, I wonder if he's got his foot stuck in a boundary fence yet :laugh:
Of course it's a typo, it says he got 12 off 0 balls! That's a strike rate Afridi would be proud of...... :p

Also (in a very un-Afridi way) he batted for longer than anyone else, despite not facing a ball..... :wacko:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
steds said:
If I were Jack, I wouldn't have told everyone his name. But I'm not, so meh...
True really. But then again I'm sure he wasn't expecting all of us to find out about him.