• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Transfer forum??

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
okay, i know this thread isnt adding much, so feel free to get rid of it. but i thought id probably one have one chance to make the first thread in a new forum, so here it is.

basically, what is this forum for, is it just for trading players? youd think so, but its called 'transfer' forum, not trading forum. any ideas?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well we decided that the main page gets clogged up so much we should have a forum for people post all their trades and trade prospects... we just decided to get it out of the way now...

Mister Wright

andyc said:
okay, i know this thread isnt adding much, so feel free to get rid of it. but i thought id probably one have one chance to make the first thread in a new forum, so here it is.

basically, what is this forum for, is it just for trading players? youd think so, but its called 'transfer' forum, not trading forum. any ideas?
'Transfer' suggests to me that players will be transfered betwenn teams during the season, I don't know if that is possible with VC4 like it is, but the opening of this forum is only fueling the fire of the WCC conspiritors (is that spelt right?).

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
well we decided that the main page gets clogged up so much we should have a forum for people post all their trades and trade prospects... we just decided to get it out of the way now...
And the conspiracy ends. :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
nibbs said:
the main page is pretty empty and not that active if you ask me.
at the moment, but when trading starts you can post all the bloody threads you want about who ur trading and who u want to get etc...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Precisely, and therefore when it does happen threads will hopefully be posted in here - it'll be a pain in the backside to move them...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
at the moment, but when trading starts you can post all the bloody threads you want about who ur trading and who u want to get etc...
Well predicted Si!