• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Snooker Thread

Molehill

International Captain
@Niall

What do you reckon to a substantial outright bet on K Wilson at 9/1?
I'd be leaning towards Selby now having scraped through the first round. You don't want someone playing their best snooker now, you need it in 10 days time. Murphy came in as the hottest player, but weird things happen in Sheffield. Experience seems to count for so much, I'd like to see Ronnie win, but the next most likely is surely Selby given his record there.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Whatever Vafaei was trying to achieve in his psyops against O'Sullivan is backfiring massively.

Brook's side

State Vice-Captain
Whatever Vafaei was trying to achieve in his psyops against O'Sullivan is backfiring massively.
Yeah, done Ronnie the biggest favour in the world by bringing the best out of him.

I must say I don't like Ronnie at times, but fair play to him for giving him a hug etc at the end there.

Brook's side

State Vice-Captain
Anyway, I stuck a ton on Kyren Wilson @ 10s, and a cheeky 20 on Si at 25/1.

Although now I think Ronnie's probably going to run away with it. :laugh:

Last edited:

Brook's side

State Vice-Captain
I'd be leaning towards Selby now having scraped through the first round. You don't want someone playing their best snooker now, you need it in 10 days time. Murphy came in as the hottest player, but weird things happen in Sheffield. Experience seems to count for so much, I'd like to see Ronnie win, but the next most likely is surely Selby given his record there.
Thanks for this.

I was thinking of putting £300 on Wilson. In the end only threw a ton away.

Has anyone ever lost 13-0 at the Crucible? :laugh: