• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Hey guys, just thought I'd tell you, I'll be leav... ahh, just kidding. And don't think that I didnt see that Nayak, I saw you crack open the champagne in that split second you ****

steds

Hall of Fame Member
In the absence of Wattles for the 2nd season running, I'll do the awards. I presume Håkon has everyone's email, so I'll nick them off him. Anyone who's changed their email, feel free to let me know.

David

International 12th Man
I think Watt'll be the first to admit he's no longer the right choice for captain.

Think Bennett would be a worthy successor.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
In the absence of Wattles for the 2nd season running, I'll do the awards. I presume Håkon has everyone's email, so I'll nick them off him. Anyone who's changed their email, feel free to let me know.
Oi. Wake up and vote, you lazy shlubs.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, flattering to see my name mentioned, but I won't be up for it unfortunately. I think any of Bennett/Kennett/Moerk would do a very fine job though. Out of those 3, difficult to separate but I'd probably give Bennett my vote.