• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Noticing other teams holding Player of the Year awards etc. anything happening on the Red front???

Johnners

How about 4 awards???

Player of the Year
OD Player of the Year
FC Player of the Year
Rookie of the Year

????

Perm

Sounds like a good idea Clapo, I like the 4 categories you have mentioned aswell. We could do Bowler/ Batsman of the year aswell, or it might be overkill if we do that? Anyway I'm coming back next year if I'm not forced to move and I hope to build on my maiden season.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Also possible are 'Fielder Of the Year' and 'Club Person (or somethnig of the like) Of The Year'.

Also when teams do it via voting, they need everyone to participate for it to work out. But then theres also the people that just vote on other peoples preferences. Not surew what you guys think but maybe just leave it up to the skippers? Ort do people want a vote?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Clapo said:
How about 4 awards???

Player of the Year
OD Player of the Year
FC Player of the Year
Rookie of the Year

????
In previous years the captain has organised the awards IIRC.

I'll give him a nudge.

Johnners

Would be appreciated thanks Marc, was going to ask anyway, thought it should be the responsibilty of a more senior member than a rookie n00b like me :)