• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
My club cricket started well, then was great, then plummeted, and is yet to rise. Ho Hum. I got a double century though :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Any news on the sides for the warm up matches, or do we have to wait to the eve of the matches to find out the sides like last season?

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
chaminda_00 said:
Any news on the sides for the warm up matches, or do we have to wait to the eve of the matches to find out the sides like last season?
News: We'll be aiming to give everybody a go in preparation for the season.

There will be less emphasis on the final results, and more on team spirit, unity and peace/love man.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
David said:
Write a poem Dave.

Waits for something to hit the fan.
I'd rather not, how embaressing. Onya Townsy.

new_age_ar said:
Looking forward to my Reds debut tomorrow (i think) and thanks for the oppurtunity with the gloves. :)
No problems, we look forward to the interesting combo of Mamesh/Moerk at the top...

Mamesh 72*
Moerk 2*

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Solid performance guys with contributions from everybody.

Several positives to come out of the game, briefly -

* Moerk/Mamesh opening partnership
* Robbins and Dauth, both very solid knocks in the middle order, g'work.
* Markus adds to his reputation of being a more than handy part timer.

Solid effort as a team though, however I can't stress enough the importance of keeping our heads down and not getting caught up with the win in what is a meaningless game.

Beers at the CW Bar are on me.

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Good luck in the rest of the warm up matches and the start of the season. Looking forward with playing with you guys again after the Test Series is over.