• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Great write up Dave, always good to end the season with some kind of awards.

Also cheers for my award, hoping i can stitch a few seasons of good batting together now.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
And finally, the Captain's Award. This year, it will go to the player who kept us in the FC running while the whole of the team remained absent; though he tailed off badly towards the end of the season, he had done his bit in getting us to the league-winning position in the first place. Hopefully he can regain his dangerous line next year - he deserves it - big thanks to CW's premier AC/DC fan, Muhammad Amir.

Cheers to David for the other writeups. :)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations to all winners (y)

Thanks for the writeup Dave, apologies for my slackness in not following through on what I had originally said I would do!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Great season guys. Things looked dire at the start but we pulled it together and salvaged some pride. We have some good young talent coming through and next season will only get better. Honoured to get the 2 awards. Kears is just lucky I was out for 10 games mid-season ;)

Special mention to West - fantastic season. Really good to see Kears refinding his touch and Jamee hitting the straps we have so long believed to be non-existent. Let's hope another youngster can step up next season.

Last edited: