• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Everyone currently on end of season trip and therefor no posting aswell :)

But yer Hak summed up the season fairly well, avg avg and avg!

luffy

International Captain
Ok, so i'm off contract, and i've been getting offers from other clubs, but would like to remain with red.

Whoever is in charge of contracts(etc) contact me at matluff108 @ hotmail.com.

Cheers.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How's everyones off-season going?

Pleased with my time spent in Sri-Lanka, although slightly disappointed I wasn't able to get my first 10-fer on what are primarliy bowlers wickets.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Saw that, fantastic acheivement (y)

Feeling like a Club Whore at the moment. Started off with a reasonable stint of 4/5 games in the IPL. Then hitch hiked my way to Sri Lanka to form a formidable combination with Patto at Tamil Union, unfortunately the batsmen at Tamil weren't quite so formidable. Then a 2 night stand with Maine in America, and I'm now at Kent for the County T20 championship.