• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well done Jamee on your recent form!

Great win again lads, 3 from 3 is great stuff.

Havnt had a chance to see updated tables, but are we a chance for a 'big' late season charge? (Not getting too far ahead of myself) Just wanna make sure we all know theres still somethnig to play for.

biased indian

International Coach
If only we had a secondary system that out of form players could play in to perhaps gain some form or at least game time when they're not playing to keep activity, then maybe you'd have some batsmen!

Unfortunately, such a thing doesn't exist. :(
ya would have been great

how many players are there in our team ????

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Well hows about that for a win hey lads?

Is it 4 in a row now? Or did we slip up somewere in between? Ahwell has been very promising patch of the season. Can only hope that we can build on this on surge into the finals (long shot but still hoping).

Well done Rob and Jamee, fantastic batting.

On a personal note, only few runs away from 9500 FC and 2500 OD runs.... OD record is so shameful now anyway that even 2500 is a milestone for me :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
6 From 6 now gents, great effort. If we can keep up this form and improve on it especially when the International matches start, we will go along way to playing for shiny metal objects.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Back to our former woes in that last game lads. :( Not good lol.

Rob such a star again, gonna be tough without Hak, Dave and Rob now.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Happy with my Personal form in the last game, 101 and 45 will do most days of the week. Shocked to see Jamee fall short again, i know its in ya mate... Just keep workin.

On a team note: Dissapointed not to win, but i think in the end we really only deserved a draw batting and bowling failed at times (important times as well).