• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The post here when Warne does something dickish/creepy thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I imagine Warne is on pretty good coin with Nine, which would be compromised if he decided to take this thing on with a rival network.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wasn't he on some weird dumb game show on 7 for awhile too? I'm guessing his C9 contract is restricted only to commentary

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I'm not really sure why this hasn't been bumped yet but Warne is seriously throwing some punches in his book

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
MacGill's nickname in that seemed ripped from the pages of Warne's mind, it seemed for a moment like it wasn't parody when I hit that sentence weirdly.