• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Points Table/Standings

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As it is looking now, NZ is on course for a huge NRR boost. Bonus points are not available to give in this edition of the WC

loterry1994

International Debutant
If Another loss happens in the next few games for England Or Aus you’d be a bit worried especially now they’ve copped a hammering in net run rate. I mean Aus and England did qualify through the knockout stages of the last 2 t20 world cups which they won through superior net run rate.

loterry1994

International Debutant
Ideally we'd have 4 groups of 4 then 1/4s but money talks and they don't want India possibly knocked out early.
I like this format way better than say compared to 2015s format when you had 2 groups of 7 teams then the semis. Least this format each team faces each other and determines who’s really the best top 4 and isn’t as much easy wins against lower tier nations. It does suck for lower tier nations trying to get into the World Cup though

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I like this format way better than say compared to 2015s format when you had 2 groups of 7 teams then the semis. Least this format each team faces each other and determines who’s really the best top 4 and isn’t as much easy wins against lower tier nations. It does suck for lower tier nations trying to get into the World Cup though
2011 & 2015 had 1/4s. A team only had to be the 4th best out of 7 teams to qualify.