• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official World Club Cricket Tipping Competition

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Graham said:
Lancashire enjoy being the underdogs. Can't see why so many favour NSW when I compare team lists!?
i agree, ive looked and decided that lancs team looks considerably stronger than nsw...

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
Karnataka
Lancashire
South Australia
Colts
Tamil Nadu
Warwickshire
Hampshire
Free State
Auckland
Surrey
Tasmania
Leiscetershire
Somerset
Guyana
Western Province

Cloete

International Captain
I'm the loser here... being the only one that e-mailed them :p

But can you confirm you got them Kyle?

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Vande Mataram said:
your the only one being a man...the rest of us are too lazy to right an e-mail :p
Pick the person who hasn't been educated... :mellow:

It's spelt write...

DJellett

International Debutant
MSN is having probs ATM, it always says "Signing Out" and I can't stop it - i left it going for 30 hours and it's still not signed out :(.

Will catch up though.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Vande Mataram said:
What exactly do you need help with?
Just basically to double check that I counted everyones tips correctly, and make sure that there is someone to check that I put my tips in before Thursday, just in case I get all 15. Also if I'm a little busy one week, to do up who has tipped what. That's about it at the moment. Will let you know of more if I think of it.

NikhilN

International Regular
Mister Wright said:
Just basically to double check that I counted everyones tips correctly, and make sure that there is someone to check that I put my tips in before Thursday, just in case I get all 15. Also if I'm a little busy one week, to do up who has tipped what. That's about it at the moment. Will let you know of more if I think of it.
wouldnt mind helping you with that

Mister Wright

Cloete said:
I'm the loser here... being the only one that e-mailed them :p

But can you confirm you got them Kyle?
Thanks mate, I did say I preferred tips by email. I have got yours, Victoria's & Karachi's.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
haha forget ur own tips, i did that with my own soccer tipping comp this week, forgot to fill in a whole section and missed out on a possible 10 points!

Mister Wright

broncoman said:
haha forget ur own tips, i did that with my own soccer tipping comp this week, forgot to fill in a whole section and missed out on a possible 10 points!

It is more so nobody thinks I'm rigging it, if I do get all 15. There were accusations made against Blewy this week, I don't want the same thing happening to me, so if there is someone there to make sure I didn't, there can be no arguments.

Simon

nikhil asked me about it before too, but u did ask first, if u can get msn working id prefer to talk to u there but if not, we will work something out.

as i told nikhil, im not sure most academy managers would be interested in this idea, its been a struggle to get them to post their sides!

And normal wcc managers dont have access to teams lists at the moment, however they will be on the website within the next week....