• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official *tooextracool v Richard Thread* (**Warning** May contain long posts)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol: :laugh::lol:
Still, I think tooextracool's avatar sums him up pretty well... as does marc71178's, and chris.hinton's.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Richard said:
Still, I think tooextracool's avatar sums him up pretty well... as does marc71178's, and chris.hinton's.
I'd reckon Dogmatix would be the ideal avatar for you.

Sums up your terrier-like qualities! ;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Getting bored with posting :laugh::lol:, so I'll say:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
instead.
I like my CW.n thing, though.

tooextracool

International Coach
Richard said:
Getting bored with posting :laugh::lol:, so I'll say:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
instead.
I like my CW.n thing, though.
possibly the worst avatar ive ever seen, what did you use microsoft paintbrush?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No, Microsoft Paint.
I think your bias against me as a cricket-viewer might have helped you come to that conclusion.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Richard said:
:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol: :laugh::lol:
So does yours, since you see everything as black or white.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
tooextracool said:
which is actually the same thing....
Oh, for crying-out-loud, don't lets get started on this.
Paintbrush was developed (I think) at the same time as Windows and was the base design program for all versions up to 3.1; Paint was developed for Win95 and has been the standard base since then.
doubt it, using microsoft paint to make your avatar says enough IMO.
What d'you think everyone else who hasn't used prompts or a photo has done?

tooextracool

International Coach
Richard said:
What d'you think everyone else who hasn't used prompts or a photo has done?
not used a bunch of straight lines to make their avatar maybe? let alone barely legible letters.....

tooextracool

International Coach
err incase you didnt realise, straight lines is completely different from the curved lines, at least that requires some skill......

Camel56

Banned
tooextracool said:
possibly the worst avatar ive ever seen, what did you use microsoft paintbrush?

Yes ive gotta agree tooextracool, he really does have a very poor avatar. When they were giving out avatars he was out uphill gardening.
Myself, well im working on something. All in good time my friends.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Friends, was that? You clearly couldn't have been addressing anyone on this board, then.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
tooextracool said:
err incase you didnt realise, straight lines is completely different from the curved lines, at least that requires some skill......
Yes, it does.
Which curved lines do you refer to, incidentally?

Camel56

Banned
Richard Rash said:
Haha thats pretty harsh d1ck
Richard Rash - when the world has been so relentlessly cruel, being harsh is the only form of comment you know how to make. This clearly explains one of the many problems our Richo suffers from.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Then there is little or no explanation of the stupidly large number you suffer from.