• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The MMA/UFC Thread

Blocky

Banned
It's amazing, every time he's touched him with it, he's gone down.

He's ridiculously powerful with it, hits from great angles, so accurate and so fast.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's amazing, every time he's touched him with it, he's gone down.

He's ridiculously powerful with it, hits from great angles, so accurate and so fast.
Crazy thing, on replay those shots don't even look heavy at all.

Blocky

Banned
They're not, they're just right on the button where you need to land them, and for whatever reason, no one sees them coming.

Blocky

Banned
He looks way better at 155 than 145 or 170... he could rule here.

He's almost sociopathic in terms of calmness in there, look at his face, no expression at all, you'd think he was just ironing a shirt.

Last edited:

Blocky

Banned
Nate Diaz, "I ain't surprised mother ****ers", followed by Brock after 100.

I'd have money on Khabib beating McGregor, but that left hand just looks like dynamite, no one seems to be able to even take one of them.

indiaholic

International Captain
Nate Diaz, "I ain't surprised mother ****ers", followed by Brock after 100.

I'd have money on Khabib beating McGregor, but that left hand just looks like dynamite, no one seems to be able to even take one of them.
Nate took a few didn't he?