• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Minnows & Problems Faced By Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

jashan83

U19 Captain
What serious solutions do you propose jashan? Do you see a role for the BCCI?
Well surely Spin Play is not the solution. And BCCI should help along with NZ Cricket Board. But first let me hear what was your Spin Play solution and how it was constructive

Teja.

Global Moderator
Just when CC was getting interesting again....

Bruce, d you thinkk BCCI should give 10,000 milLisons for the starting of the PNGPL(Papa New Guinea Premier league)??

Any comments??

jashan83

U19 Captain
Just when CC was getting interesting again....

Bruce, d you thinkk BCCI should give 10,000 milLisons for the starting of the PNGPL(Papa New Guinea Premier league)??

Any comments??
Teja tu hi hai kyun ki mark hai :laugh:("If u see hindi movies and have seen Andaz Apna Apna, though u from Chennai so really doubt that)

Teja.

Global Moderator
Teja tu hi hai kyun ki mark hai :laugh:("If u see hindi movies and have seen Andaz Apna Apna, though u from Chennai so really doubt that)
FTR, I've lived in Hyd for most of my life, I've never had a particular interest in Bollywood or movies, in general. Only see the exceptionally rated ones and Yes, that stupid dialogue has haunted and annoyed me for years.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Moderators turning a blind eye to all the crap by so called heavy weights. They will just say crap to increase their rating......If they do not like the thread they can shut up...... no one is begging for their crap

Who ever started this thread definitely has a valid point.....instead of talking crap lets discuss on topic or stay away from it
Dunno about that but the mods will definitely be doing another thing in a few moments.

jashan83

U19 Captain
Dunno about that but the mods will definitely be doing another thing in a few moments.
Hmmm did nothing dude :laugh:............... Coz it is a valid point......... Coming to the topic ICC has done a great thing by forming a WCL and Introducing the Division System...........The Division 4 will start this week........ Those really interested in this topic can surely look forward to it.......I will be enjoying the Ind SL NZ tri series.........and those interested in Spin Play and the solution for everything and play that along with Bruce :laugh::cool:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hmmm did nothing dude :laugh:............... Coz it is a valid point......... Coming to the topic ICC has done a great thing by forming a WCL and Introducing the Division System...........The Division 4 will start this week........ Those really interested in this topic can surely look forward to it.......I will be enjoying the Ind SL NZ tri series.........and those interested in Spin Play and the solution for everything and play that along with Bruce :laugh::cool:
OMG! You iz k00l.:laugh::laugh::laugh: Can you teach me how to be like you?:laugh::laugh::laugh: Using excessive smilies obviously make you teh king of the interwebz, I would love to take lessons from you.:cool:

jashan83

U19 Captain
OMG! You iz k00l: Can you teach me how to be like you?:laugh::laugh::laugh: Using excessive smilies obviously make you teh king of the interwebz, I would love to take lessons from you.:cool:
Sure........come to bangalore...a place called as HSR layout.....U need to learn a lot of things :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.