• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

DCC_legend

International Regular
I think I can remember picking numbers at some stage, not overly sure though.

@ GIMH. Don't worry about the retirement, decided I wanted to be a batsman yesterday, but then realised it wouldn't really work out for me stats-wise. And I'm still keen on a contract, too!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
My spies in the Green camp tell me that Morris will be helping Dinnen in his coup to become captain of Green. Mitchell and Corrin to be lined up against a wall and shot, is the word on the streets (admittedly painted on there by yours truly).

Last edited:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
My spies in the Green camp tell me that Morris will be helping Dinnen in his coup to become captain of Green. Mitchell and Corrin to be lined up against a wall and shot, is the word on the streets (admittedly painted on there by yours truly).

"Yee knows too much. Yee knows faar too much".

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not with Green's most successful season in 4 years just around the corner :cool: