• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final - Portugal vs Greece

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
as average as beattie is now, that was a golden 6 months he had and really deserved his temporary spot in the england team....

Simon

lol, who would u have played instead, Heskey?!?!
we would have won by 5-1!

Simon

Neil Pickup said:
I couldn't actually have cared less who played and who won that game because it was irrelevant :p
prolly the same deal with the last 10 or so times we have won the Ashes ;)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Wouldn't it be weird if Greece didn't qualify for the World Cup yet they won the European Championship or not get out of the group stage.

Craig

World Traveller
Neil Pickup said:
I couldn't actually have cared less who played and who won that game because it was irrelevant :p
Don't be silly.

Had England won you would have been going ****-a-hoop about it.

Now I would be pretty embrassed if I were an England fan since England has not won anything since 1966, and England has a better domestic league then Greece's and probably much better players to pick from. Plus this was their third European championship and how many has England been in.

If England's players out there didn't really care or show much interest, I would put a black line through their name for good and go find some players who want to play for their country.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
You don't actually know a lot about Football do you Craig?

At least that's the way it comes over with posts like that.

Simon

it made sense to me, what hes saying is that euro 2004 was the most important event in the world till england were knocked out, and then it because completely irrelevant and unimpotant. england fans are always like that when it comes to sport, u guys have had so much practice losing, u've almost perfected the art of it!