• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final (and 3rd place play off)

Who will win the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D/L

U19 Captain
Well done to the Boks on a deserved victory. The game itself wasn't the best and I thought it was poorly officiated and I knew we'd get no favours from Garces and Poite. Having said that, though, I reckon that only affected the margin of victory.

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
Well done, SA. That was a clinical display of finals rugby and far too much for England to handle, especially in the scrums.

Hard luck, England. Had a great world cup but possibly played their final a week early. Plenty of encouraging signs for the future though, with young guns like Curry and Underhill looking set for great careers.