• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricketweb.net XI

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
Bring On Rik.I Fancy my chances against him ;). Unfortunately Reuben has put me up at 11:( . When i am just about to whack him the other bat gets out and he escapes.
No I'll beat you with my quicker ball, same action just twice as fast ;)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
No I'll beat you with my quicker ball, same action just twice as fast ;)
So you normally bowl around 60 kmph and you are not a spinner:O :lol: . Just bread and butter most of the time for me ;).

Last edited:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
vishnureddy said:
So you normally bowl around 60 kmph and you are not a spinner:O :lol: . Just bread and butter most of the time for me ;).
I'm pretty fast for a spinner, I rely a lot on the bounce created from my height ;)

V Reddy

International Debutant
lord_of_darkness said:
no worries v.r u will be given chances high up the order its only the 1st od see how it goes mate
No probs. Just wanted to say that am not as bad as a no11. Preferably lower middle order. But no probs as a long as i get to bowl.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
1. D Smith
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. J McNamara
9. M Mitchell
10. G Thomas
11. N Pickup

IMO.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Shotgun number eight spot and being a change bowler. Can get out Brad Hodge once.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
1. D Smith
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
7. J McNamara
8. M Mitchell
9. G Thomas
10. J Gray+
11. N Pickup

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
1. D Smith
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. J McNamara
9. M Mitchell
10. G Thomas
11. N Pickup

IMO.
Dickinson > Pickup as bowler and fielder.

Dunno about the comparison between Dickinson and Thomas.

Dickinson vs Mitchell as a bowler would be an ITSTL comparison.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You bowled a touch too far outside off on that one and only day i've ever seen you bowl. You and I do have similiar styles though.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
You're too stuck in the "orrrhhh, you big girl" day. I've taken catches like that in my sleep many times.

You also might remember that essential take in 2005 where I was running around from the mid-wicket boundary to take one at wide long-on. In fact, you should remember it because I remember clearly your exclamation of delight (and no doubt surprise?) when I held the thing.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You're too stuck in the "orrrhhh, you big girl" day. I've taken catches like that in my sleep many times.

You also might remember that essential take in 2005 where I was running around from the mid-wicket boundary to take one at wide long-on. In fact, you should remember it because I remember clearly your exclamation of delight (and no doubt surprise?) when I held the thing.
I'm still backing myself as quicker, more athletic, with faster reactions and a safer pair of hands than you.