• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricketweb.net XI

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Langeveldt said:
Right here are the final elevens...For the match against Minnows XI (One Day)

CRICKETWEB

1.Krkode
2.Broncoman
3.Cloete
4.Gotchya
5.Tamara
6.Rik
7.Tim
8.Langeveldt
9.Top_Cat
10.Andre
11.Neil Pickup

MINNOWS XI

1.Jim Davison
2.Ravindu Shah
3.Steve Tikolo
4.Andries Burger
5.Kennedy Otieno (wk)
6.Danie Keulder (cpt)
7.Roland Lefebvre
8.Maurice Odumbe
9.Collins Obuya
10.Tony Suji
11.Gerrie Snyman

Match Starts at 7pm (GMT) on Wednesday
you left out de Groot :O

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
I am going to run a 5 day game here.

CRICKETWEB TEAM
1.Krkode
2.Broncoman
3.Cloete
4.Gotchya
5.Tamara
6.Rik
7.Tim
8.Langeveldt
9.Top_Cat
10.Andre
11.Neil Pickup

NEW ZEALAND

Richardson
Vincent
Fleming
Astle
McMillan
Oram
Cairns
Hart
Vettori
Tuffey
Bond

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Heres the result:
Cricketweb won by 263 runs:
Player of Match: Rik ( 10 wickets and 100 runs)

Batting

1.Krkode 16 & 4
2.Broncoman 0 & 21
3.Cloete 16 & 10
4.Gotchya 26 & 114
5.Tamara 56 & 53
6.Rik 46 & 54
7.Tim 0 & 87
8.Langeveldt 10 & 10
9.Top_Cat 24* & 53
10.Andre 13 & 3
11.Neil Pickup 1 & 0*

Bowling (overs/mad/runs/wick)

Tamara - DNB and 11-4-26-2
Rik - 14.1-4-44-7 and 23-6-59-3
Tim - 18-11-26-0 and 20-4-32-1
Langeveldt - 14-2-38-2 and 7-1-21-0
Top_Cat - 12-3-31-0 and 10.2-1-26-1
Neil Pickup - 15-4-41-0 and 11-2-33-1

------------------------------------------------------

Cricketweb 213 all out (Vettori 3-52)
New Zealand 181 all out (Richardson 42)
Cricketweb 430 all out (McMillan 3-60)
New Zealand 199 all out(Vincent 107)

Cloete

International Captain
Hey langeveldt i'm hoping for an over or two sometime pls:D. btw does my batting ever cease to amaze ;):D:D:wow: :lol: . o and btw u have to admit rik ur accusing every1 here of egotistical behaviour when ur hypocritically doing it urself. btw i know this post is egotistical. but damn i'm in good form :D:wow:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
Hey langeveldt i'm hoping for an over or two sometime pls:D. btw does my batting ever cease to amaze ;). o and btw u have to admit rik ur accusing every1 here of egotistical behaviour when ur hypocritically doing it urself. btw i know this post is egotistical. but damn i'm in good form :D:wow:
No I never say my scores are great...but sheesh I didn't expect that performance :D:D:D

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
Rik said:
Yes 16 and 10...your in my type of form!
I'm not counting Tamara's games. as i think she's using a different porgram and probably doesn't have right averages. it's rich's comp so i go by his scores.o btw 2 centuries in last 2 innings :D:D. but i wish i could get a bowl in. i normally bowl 6 or 7 overs per one day game, average of about 17 or 18. bowl leg spin and have an economy of about 4.5. If you want my s/r it would be about 20.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Cloete said:
I'm not counting Tamara's games. as i think she's using a different porgram and probably doesn't have right averages. it's rich's comp so i go by his scores.o btw 2 centuries in last 2 innings :D:D. but i wish i could get a bowl in. i normally bowl 6 or 7 overs per one day game, average of about 17 or 18. bowl leg spin and have an economy of about 4.5. If you want my s/r it would be about 20.

Well you never know, she might have it done better than me...Although its my comp, anyone who plays can simulate matches, although you should use Total Cricket, and my averages just to keep everything consistent...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete said:
Yeah of course the only match I do well in you refuse to count...

Langeveldt...I think you should ask her what she did...it's more like the real me than your sim of me ;)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well rik if you think before posting you would find that Cloete posted that message and not me....It can count if you want it to count!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Langeveldt said:
Well rik if you think before posting you would find that Cloete posted that message and not me....It can count if you want it to count!
I know he posted it, I just added the other comment at the end aimed at you ;)

I don't mind really, it's all a game. Nice to see Vishur eating humble pie though :)

V Reddy

International Debutant
Rik said:
I know he posted it, I just added the other comment at the end aimed at you ;)

I don't mind really, it's all a game. Nice to see Vishur eating humble pie though :)
It was only in Tamara's game. She must have felt pity on you after everybody was accusing you of boasting ( which was ofcourse started by me ;) ) and made you play better. You can't play like that especially against the Black Caps. I almost fainted;) .Just call me vish , Rik.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Do u really think I just made up a few scores and put them on. Well I DIDN"T!!! They came off the Sim.

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
And why would I do that????
Everyone went into that match with the same averages because I didn't know who has what. If someone tells me the averages then i could do a proper one!!