• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #29 - Not Even Pretending To Be Intelligent

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Extra bonus for those who dislike Australia, while recording this we were live-commentating Australia's late order collapse to England.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok so 2 mins in........Howe, is there any reason you can't call ***** a **** in a podcast?

indiaholic

International Captain
If you decide to go down that route, make it a patreon special. Quite a few people will pay for content like that.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
***** found a better microphone for this episode, it seems, but that also means his smirk comes across too clearly now.

Bijed

International Regular
If you decide to go down that route, make it a patreon special. Quite a few people will pay for content like that.
Is the podcast on patreon? Will have to throw a few quid towards it if so?

(Here's where I find out they mention it every time and I'm never listening properly)

cnerd123

likes this
For $3 a month you are guaranteed a ***** like on every post you make

For $5 a month you get access to a bonus episode each month where ***** trolls Howe and Howe gets to cuss him out in that beautiful, beautiful voice of his

cnerd123

likes this
Is the podcast on patreon? Will have to throw a few quid towards it if so?

(Here's where I find out they mention it every time and I'm never listening properly)
No patreon. We're doing this for free. I don't know the complexities involved with taking money for this. And ofcourse, given our schedules we don't want to be promising things that we maybe can't deliver on...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very nice guys, really enjoyed listening while pretending to do work on excel.

quincywagstaff's ooohs and ahhhs while watching the game :naughty:

Can't agree about SL doing a decent job at the end. They were woeful. Worst I've seen, possibly ever.

No Fakhar in the XI. Dickwella not opening. Sad.

Did you record this before the ACB cut ties with PCB? Are the Pakistani players still going over?

*****'s play of the week was one he slept through, amazing.

Get a climate England

Last edited: