• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
My Yorks WCC team is choking at the business end of the season, so clearly the problem is with me and not the rest of the Colts team. Thinking about retirement, tbh.

NZTailender

Signed in Colts, so far:

Batsmen:
DK Rai
BC Fitzsimmons+
WA Kerr
DP Towns

All Rounders:
MW Wilson
TV Weber

Bowlers:
GM Thomas
KS Wright*
RG Dunn

Last seasons rookies:
ST Mittal
YA Fjermestad+

Leaving:
DH Cole

Unsure of:
T Bochat

NZTailender

Very happy to announce that for this season our sponsor will be the makers of 'Kitten Mittens'.

In related news, each Colts team member will need to take part in a dance-a-thon to make sure we stay in control of the teams clubhouse.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey guys, in case you have missed it Greg has been appointed Colts captain for the coming season. Kyle has done an excellent job so Greg has big shoes to fill, I'm sure he'll do well given his passion for our team.
Also if anyone knows of any of our existing players to sign in now would be a good time to get them to come back as we will be putting together squads in the coming weeks. Guys like Spinksy and Jakester are still floating around a bit I think.

Loony BoB

International Captain
'grats Geg, always knew you'd end up in charge. :) Quality decision. And a big thanks to years of service from the ol' cap'n.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thanks guys. It has been a rocky road. Considered retirement, and then re-considered it. Disappointing not to win a comp as captain, but will be more than happy to do it as a player. I'm sure Greg will do a great job.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Current Colts Squad
BC Fitzsimmons (Wicketkeeper/Opening Batsman)
GM Thomas (Fast Bowler)
DK Rai (Opening Batsman)
T Bochat (Lower Order Batsman/Fast Bowler)
YA Fjermstad (Wicketkeeper/Middle Order Batsman)
DP Towns (Middle Order Batsman)
TV Weber (Spin Bowling All Rounder)
KS Wright (Fast Bowler)
MW Wilson (Fast Bowling All Rounder)
CR Butler (Middle Order Batsman)
WA Kerr (Middle Order Batsman)
A Pimpkins (Lower Order Batsman/Fast Bowler)

Last edited: