• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Where are you fellas?

Hope to finally crack the ton, but hopefully I'll get some more 50s...We have to win big here

Majin

International Debutant
That handsome yet inconsistent new young opener needs a good long run in the team to find his feet the fans say. Let him get into the groove.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Excellent win and should see us draw closer to Black at the top of the FC table after they were held to a draw by Red.

Let's get a double win this round with a OD win against Green.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Another fine win. Turning out to be a great start to the FC season, now to back it up with a win in the OD arena :cool:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Gosh. Such a fifty-fifty season!
But even so, we're winning some quality games this year. Well done blokes, but we've gotta rope some consistency together!

NZTailender

Gosh. Such a fifty-fifty season!
But even so, we're winning some quality games this year. Well done blokes, but we've gotta rope some consistency together!
Yeah the FC side has been superb but we haven't been able to click in the OD games. And it's no ones fault in particular. On a whole, both the bowling and batting has had a lot to answer for, with more than just one, or two, or three, people failing in each department.

Majin

International Debutant
yeah that was awesome to beat black like that. Decent runs from myself but still need to kick on and make a big score to really earn a spot

NZTailender

You're doing the bare minimum to keep your spot it has to be said with a 40 here and a 40 there. Showing promise but you have to step up, yeah.

cbuts

International Debutant
Our 4day stats make some great reading. 4 batsman over 400 runs, 2 of those over 500 and again 4 batsman averaging over 50, also all the bowlers taking plenty of wickets. Why cant we do this in OD's :unsure: :unsure:

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Yes, speaking of 50-50, I just can't seem to get enough of these, You guys did say I should be averaging above 50...but this is crazy...

Great to see so may of us near the top!

Intresting note: I finally average above 40 in FC Cricket

Last edited: