• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Oh man, Just a question...If Bosco is in...Can I have a shot at being a part timer? Just for this match...If I get too expensive, you can replace me...Just one over would do...

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Well...DJs...hmmm

Now...Towns, what's the plan?

EDIT: For Preseason training that is...

Last edited:

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Some mixed results so far in the pre-season. Hopefully we can make the most of the talented squad we have and have a successful season.

davidpares

School Boy/Girl Captain
maybe if a couple come down with a deadly virus i could make the first game of the season- maybe a little wishful thinking

Good luck anyway everybody.

Majin

International Debutant
Chuffed to be in the squad after some pretty indifferent pre-season games, hope I can perform and get a decent run in the team. Looking forward to the season.