• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The biggest spinner of the cricket ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xix2565

International Debutant
Except it's always about Murali whenever chucking gets mentioned, while past greats who've presumably chucked a decent bunch of times since human eyes aren't good enough to tell you that never even get a sniff of this. Besides, I'm not exactly banging the race drum here, only bias and idiocy.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Still not an excuse to keep bringing it up when no one seriously talks about the likes of Lillee/Marshall/Kapil/Botham/etc as chuckers, but it's nice to know old men also lose general reading comprehension whenever they see anything that proves them wrong.
And this is abysmal posting.....get in the ****ing bin.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Except it's always about Murali whenever chucking gets mentioned, while past greats who've presumably chucked a decent bunch of times since human eyes aren't good enough to tell you that never even get a sniff of this. Besides, I'm not exactly banging the race drum here, only bias and idiocy.
Do you actually believe any of this

Shady Slim

International Coach
Still not an excuse to keep bringing it up when no one seriously talks about the likes of Lillee/Marshall/Kapil/Botham/etc as chuckers, but it's nice to know old men also lose general reading comprehension whenever they see anything that proves them wrong.
my brother this is like jeffrey epstein defenders having a whinge that nobody seriously talks about whether grover cleveland was a secret pedo or something, you are just debasing yourself

Xix2565

International Debutant
my brother this is like jeffrey epstein defenders having a whinge that nobody seriously talks about whether grover cleveland was a secret pedo or something, you are just debasing yourself
I'm not the one bringing up Epstein to defend being Burgey, lol check yourself first.

It's also got nothing to do with "coping"

utter garbage
It's okay to cope, just need to admit it, that's all.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
So if human eyes aren’t good enough to tell, why would we even be talking about it? Nobody ever saw them chuck or called them on it.

Xix2565

International Debutant
So if human eyes aren’t good enough to tell, why would we even be talking about it? Nobody ever saw them chuck or called them on it.
Is that not a problem? If it isn't considered to be one (that greats of the past were likely to be chucking by the old laws before the update and so shouldn't generally be given much credit for their abilities and records like how people disparage Murali's) then why is Murali one? - basically my point, but for some reason people don't get it.

AKA generally people can stop being hypocrites regarding this and consistently bringing up one player only.

If people still don't get this then there's really no hope for their mental faculties.

Xix2565

International Debutant
to clarify you're the epstein defender
To clarify, bringing up Epstein is the idiotic point. I'm not the one derailing for pedo talk like you.

That this needed clarification is of no small moment here
If you needed clarification for a derail then no wonder I had to make multiple posts to get you to the basic point I was making about being a hypocrite.

Shady Slim

International Coach
To clarify, bringing up Epstein is the idiotic point. I'm not the one derailing for pedo talk like you.

If you needed clarification for a derail then no wonder I had to make multiple posts to get you to the basic point I was making about being a hypocrite.
hey buddy i'm not the one defending jeffrey epstein here that's a you problem not a me problem imho

Status
Not open for further replies.