• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The avatar challenge

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Heres my bet for the New Zealand vs West Indies series - Vettori will score more runs than Franklin. Given Franklin's domestic form thats reasonably generous IMO. Perhaps for a two week bet?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also willing to bet that that the legend that is MISHY will take more wickets than any English bowler in the upcoming two tests.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Well, we will make it that they have to bowl within 30 overs of the opposition, so say Morkel bowls 180, Johnson has to bowl over 150 but less than 210 to be in the competition.

How is that?
Sounds much more reasonable. I agree

Two weeks then?

Jakester1288

International Regular
A NZer to be in the top two run scorers for this Test series.

2 weeks.
Are you allowed to take 2 at once?

I reckon Chanderpaul will **** all over you, provided he plays all tests.

Surely I win one of them, so I will take that if I am allowed.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Are you allowed to take 2 at once?

I reckon Chanderpaul will **** all over you, provided he plays all tests.

Surely I win one of them, so I will take that if I am allowed.
If you want we can make it a sig one.

And I realize Chanders will **** all over us, hence one NZer being in the top two. Most likely 2nd.

Jakester1288

International Regular
If you want we can make it a sig one.

And I realize Chanders will **** all over us, hence one NZer being in the top two. Most likely 2nd.
Nah, I wont take it. I have sigs disabled, hate them all over the thread, I prefer it to be nice and tidy.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Just do it consecutively. i.e. if he loses both, do one for two weeks then the next one after that finishes.

Simple.