• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Australian Domestic off season 2014.

brockley

International Captain
Rodney Hogg @RMHogg
New players in shield squads. Moody in for WA and Lehmann in for SA. Relatives I presume?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chris "Sloppy Seconds" Tremain.

The joke being that Abbott first over-took him in NSW, and then rejected Victoria, who no doubt then turned to Tremain

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah, Victoria do a strange amount of importing for a state with such depth in their premier grade competition. I could see the logic behind somewhat of a clean out given how they performed this season but I would've liked to see them introduce new players from within rather than taking on other states' Second XI cricketers.

Just makes them easier to hate though, in the end, which is never a bad thing.

brockley

International Captain
Well if 16 Blues are named i gather its these 16.
Carters,Maddison,Henry,Rohrer,Patterson,D Hughes,Nevill,Henriques,O'keefe,M Singh,Abbott,Bollinger,Hazelwood,Cummins,Copeland and Sandhu.