• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG Teams General arguing/discussing thread

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Current XIs (Big 3 vs the rest)

Big 3
Warner in Australia/Rohit in India (Sibley or Burns elsewhere??
Agarwal
Labuschagne/Pujara/Root
Smith
Kohli c
Stokes
Paine wk
Ashwin/Jadeja
Cummins
Anderson
Bumrah

The rest
Karunaratne
Latham
Williamson c
Babar
R Taylor
Shakib
Watling/De Kock/M Rahim wk
Holder
Rabada
Wagner
Abbas/Southee

Would be an interesting match. The big 3 has stronger batting, but the rest has a stronger tail and more depth in its bowling. Perhaps Pujara should open for the big 3.
Damn not even close. Guess that's why they're the Big 3

_00_deathscar

International Regular
Missing 1 if this is a Hong Kong Sixes side.
That's fun - come up with various HK Sixes teams.

CURRENT
Buttler
Stokes
Jadeja or Holder
Archer
Cummins

I forgot the rules - you need everyone to at least turn their arm right to a decent level except one keeper? And ideally everyone is also a good bat and field. Takes Bumrah out of the equation I think.

All time anyone?

Gilchrist
Sachin
Klusener
Imran
Warne
Pollock

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
That's fun - come up with various HK Sixes teams.

CURRENT
Buttler
Stokes
Jadeja or Holder
Archer
Cummins

I forgot the rules - you need everyone to at least turn their arm right to a decent level except one keeper? And ideally everyone is also a good bat and field. Takes Bumrah out of the equation I think.

All time anyone?
Gilchrist
Sachin
Klusener
Imran
Warne
Pollock
Sobers for Sachin.

Current:
Buttler
Stokes
De Grandhomme
Neesham
Shakib
Russell

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has

All time anyone?
Gilchrist
Sachin
Klusener
Imran
Warne
Pollock

If it was proper all time:

Gilchrist
Miller
Botham
Kapil
Symonds
Warne

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Potentially too good from a broadcast perspective. No one wants dot balls and wickets in this format
Don't see how six singles in an over is "potentially too good from a broadcast perspective." But I'm probably just missing something :)

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain
OK guys, Gilchrist will ditch the gloves for an over to bowl. Gotta fit Symonds in there somewhere.

bagapath

International Captain
all of those big hitting allrounders would've made it

sobers
miller
imran
botham
kapil

flintoff
hadlee
s.pollock
stokes
akram

since this is not test cricket anyway...

mike procter would've been a champ, too