• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Ashes (NOT!) -England v Australia at the Ring of Fire, Dubai- 10/30 Saturday (N), 26th Match, Group 1

Howe_zat

Audio File
You've got it backwards imo. England's the team to beat. If we faced off they'd be favorites.
England will be in position as favourites if they close this out well, which means traditionally Pakistan would beat them before losing to Namibia or something.

I think it's a good shout for final at any rate, though I won't count my chickens on this game just yet

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Decent afternoon's work what with Palace winning at The Etihad, and now this. Buttler's innings sounds astonishingly good.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, what an absolute utter pounding. I have to admit to a massive sense of enjoyment when a Justin Langer coached side gets wiped off the park.

White Ball

State 12th Man
Fella they won with 50 balls and 8 wickets spare. I think blaming the toss here is a bit of a stretch.
The ball wasn’t coming on in the first innings it came through perfectly in the second.

Let's hope India won’t be toss and field tomorrow or it will probably be good night

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Fella they won with 50 balls and 8 wickets spare. I think blaming the toss here is a bit of a stretch.
Yes dew has been a factor but boy is it getting overblown. Might matter in close games but its not what's making sides bowl completely flat and getting blown out.