1) You have a habbit of making laughable comments, don't you? Vaas, an all-time great?!chaminda_00 said:1) Consider ur theory about pitch conditions the fact that he averages 30 on non pace bowler friendly pitches must clasify him as a all time great.
2) Personally i think his average of 30 is more to do flatter pitches around the world. Of the top of my head Gillespie average 25 or something, he like Vaas is allot better bowler then his average might say.
3) Giles has played most his domestic cricket aganist English batsmen who generally are worse players of spin, so therefore counter the pitch conditions in Sri Lanka.
4) The reason why he hasn't be given as much ago is cus of a player by the name of Murali.
2) Always countered quite nicely by the fact that because Murali ties an end up, batsmen have to attack Vaas and take risks.
3) England are alot better at playing spin than they used to be, huge exageration there.
4) In SL, Sri Lanka usually play more than 1 spinner.