• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 20-20 World Cup - Avatar Challenge Thread

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know full well why you said it - I was playing Devil's Advocate.

What's more, I feel Manan is harshly treated in that department of times. His delight at India's victory in England may not have matched yours, but was palpable nonetheless.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I know full well why you said it - I was playing Devil's Advocate.

What's more, I feel Manan is harshly treated in that department of times. His delight at India's victory in England may not have matched yours, but was palpable nonetheless.
Yeah I agree, Manan does get excited, even when India wins a limited overs game, he just doesn't show it :p.

But whenever I say stuff like this against Manan, I am usually just pulling his leg tbh, nothing serious.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I never did say what the challenge was. :ph34r:
OK, then, I'll say: if Pakistan win, np10 chooses bi's avatar for 1 month; if India win bi chooses np10's for 1 month.

Go fof iiiiiit bi.

I vote this FTW:
:king:
The URL is http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/images/smilies/misc/king.gif

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
^ oh what are you crazy, come on we need something decent avatar here. We need grudges to go around.

Btw Saggers payback is sweet :p.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
any body got any suggestions ????
Yoh I got the sikkest idea against NP10, ask SS or Matteh to make you an avatar with four slides

The four slides:

1) Text saying I am Indian and very proud to be.
2) A flag of India.
3) Text saying I look like Murali.
4) A pic of Murali.

Something like that would be quite hardcore, considering Np10 hates being called an Indian and Murali. :cool: