• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 20-20 World Cup - Avatar Challenge Thread

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
If Pakistan lose to NZ tomorrow, I'll change my avatar to the man of the match( who obviously will most likely be from NZ), but if not, I'll just see who contributed most to the win.

For one week.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
I am sorry guys but this rivalry between Saggers and I has to continue which means that he will have to put up Sydney Swans up there, but i will notify him of what to expect in a near future.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Woohoo i win!! Will choose your destiny tomorrow when i can actually think.
Thank God! We just get whizzy face back a few days ago, don't think I could stand to see it replaced instantly again.

Sad to see Warner go again though.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Consider it brung biatch!
Wait no sorry man I can't, I remember I had bet with Liam for the NZL game. And that's the one game India lost :(, so I can't go on with the bet. Not only because I have to keep this Inzi avatar for one month, but also because I am scared I'll bet on this too and India will lose. The one's I didn't bet on, India won, so yeah.

Find someone else :p.

EDIT: Stupid Inzi! Worst. Avatar. Ever. And that too the day before the India-Pak final. :@ :(

Last edited: