• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Testing Forum Team Mascot

Which One Should be our Mascot?

• Total voters

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Here it is. Two contestants in the running.
Is it Moose:

Or the teddy thing wearing the skirt:

Let the team decide!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Bah! I apologise for missing him, but he's not in 3D form. Can't have a cartoon mascot. People would think we aren't a team at all, but rather a bunch of crazy, stupid CW posters who like cartoons

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
steds said:
Bah! I apologise for missing him, but he's not in 3D form. Can't have a cartoon mascot. People would think we aren't a team at all, but rather a bunch of crazy, stupid CW posters who like cartoons
Oh, of course. I apologise in full.

But if he had've had a parrot, then I'm sure you would've been forced to overlook his 2D-ness. :dry:

Deja moo

International Captain
Testing Forum management has reached advanced stages of negotiations regarding securing of moose's distant cousin twice removed, surprisingly also named moose, as team mascot.

Deja moo

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
sorry sean, but the moose was found dead on our oval late yesterday afternoon. he will be missed.
That wouldnt have anything to do with cp's quote in your sig, would it ? :p