• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 Cup II: Availability Thread

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might as well get a jump start on this. As in the inaugural competition, players need to opt in for this, as I know some don't want to risk their health and/or reputation playing T20 stuff.

Who's in?

LA Camps (ERUB)

Mr Mxyzptlk

ERUB
LA Camps
BC Fitzsimmons

Davistow Dazzlers
KR Clapham

WRRW
NG Scott

GIT
XPA Rose

****atoos
HT Davis

Ninjas
-

Mathemagicians
AJ Garven

Unsigned
LJ Goff

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
If we are playing a 20/20 Cup, should we not be in our normal dev league teams? It's not like all the australian domestic players go back and play 20/20 for their club's, they play for their states i.e Red, Black Blue etc...

Anyway what ever way it works out, im in...

DA Kearsley

Mr Mxyzptlk

If we are playing a 20/20 Cup, should we not be in our normal dev league teams? It's not like all the australian domestic players go back and play 20/20 for their club's, they play for their states i.e Red, Black Blue etc...
Just jealous you're not ERUB. :sleep: