• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 Auction Draft

Himannv

International Coach
We are pleased to inform you all that Himannv Hotheads have made an employment offer to one of the candidates in the running for the Head Coach position. We will keep you informed of progress.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
I am delighted to have been given this opportunity to work with one of the greatest T20 drafting franchises in the business. Himannv is renowned as one of the brightest talents in sports drafting and I will waste no time bringing every bit of my own drafting experience* to bear as the Hotheads look to dominate the field. I also intend to introduce some of my own personal coaching philosophy to the franchise, so expect a step up in aggressive, uncalled for sledging of opponents, a selection preference for 21st century Warwickshire players and frequent hot chocolate breaks for the coaching staff.

*0 career drafts to date

Teuton

International Captain
Can we make a rule that you can't have more (leading) bids than your budget remaining?

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
If we are after team names, make my L&L team "Living Legends" though, in reality, my draft teams are more like "Lousy Losers".