• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 Auction Draft

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
@CricAddict - I know you were asking about max limits for players in Test Auction Draft? Are there any rules regarding that here? Just so it is clear from early on for everyone.
Yes, I think it will be good if we have a max limit to avoid people grabbing too many people at low rates jeopardizing the win of self as well as others. With a min squad limit of 15 and purse of $1.2M, I believe a max squad of 25 will be just about right. Hope that is fine for all.

Himannv

International Coach
I can guarantee that the Hothead's head coach is the best paid of the lot. We sent in what we consider to be a very significant offer.

Himannv

International Coach
We have heard through very reliable sources that the Head Coach of the Honest Hunks has been banned from participating for three months. Apparently he's been found to have breached some data protection laws.

ataraxia

International Coach
Yes, I think it will be good if we have a max limit to avoid people grabbing too many people at low rates jeopardizing the win of self as well as others. With a min squad limit of 15 and purse of $1.2M, I believe a max squad of 25 will be just about right. Hope that is fine for all.
I don't like changing this partway through. It's probably a moot point as no one will likely get to a squad size of 26 and above, but if you can't get a full squad it's your fault IMO.

ataraxia

International Coach
Hobbs sold to me for $120,000
Miller sold to me for $216,000

1) Jack Hobbs /
5) Keith Miller o /

ataraxia

International Coach
Compton sold to me for $91,000
Chatfield sold to me for $32,000
Shehzad sold to me for $9,000

1) Jack Hobbs /