• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sussex swoop for spinner Saqlain

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'd guess Tarique was probably referring more to the name than the age-of-residence-taking...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
Taz||Jet 10 days \o/ zegt (20:25):
I mean i'd almost go as far that KP learned the amount of cricket Moises learned in Australia to what KP learned in England
Nijntje! - It Starts with Love for Foliage, and Ends in Camouflage zegt (20:26):
KP went from being actually pretty average
Nijntje! - It Starts with Love for Foliage, and Ends in Camouflage zegt (20:26):
to an amazing Test level batsman
Taz||Jet 10 days \o/ zegt (20:29):
yes
Taz||Jet 10 days \o/ zegt (20:29):
moises went from none
to pretty average
Nijntje! - It Starts with Love for Foliage, and Ends in Camouflage zegt (20:29):
haha brutal

ofcourse this all is done in a 'tongue in cheek' matter

brockley

International Captain
"says a man with Moises Henriques in his avatar...gosh"
Don't worry kweek when the counties get their chequebooks out soon henriques won't be wearing green and yellow but blue,as will alex kerzevee,imagine kervevee is working on his worcester accent now :laugh: .

FRAZ

International Captain
Surely he wont play for england will he?
He is still only 30 and can still make a comeback for Pakistan if he wants
I wish he plays for England and he should slap at the ugly faces of PCB officials by winning tests and one dayers for England . Only a sophisticated board deserve him to play for their team !!!!

gunner

U19 Cricketer
whats the latest on him?
he must have got his visa by now so wont count as an oversea's player

DCC_legend

International Regular
hmmm Seems a very good signing for sussex, hope he does well there. I take it his knees are fixed then?

I'd love it if he could succeed, let's hope.

Prime Saqlain was fantastic viewing, especially at domestic level. Him bamboozling many an average county pro with that doosra was a great site to behold.