• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

LA ICE-E

State Captain
I heard they lowered the ticket prices? Am I wrong?
they eased up on the restrictions that's all, i think. but they should put the tickets for the dead matches on sale...but i guess that be unfair to those paid the full price.

Last edited:

stumpski

International Captain
230 is too much.....too bad so sad, Rasel took the hammering!
Prediction: Tamim falls for a duck, Omar struggles!

He would've gone for 1 if Lara hadn't spilled it, after seeming to have the ball under control.

Quiet start for Bangladesh, one an over for four overs - no need to worry yet though.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
looks like it was just the windians who are having problem scoring. Tamim will be gone very soon, he got beaten quiet a few times. So my guess WI will win it.

LA ICE-E

State Captain
i'd suprised if WI doesn't win this match, they are in good position but bangladesh should try be competitive like ireland

LA ICE-E

State Captain
well bangladesh is having a collapse alright, he'll be bowl-out around 100 i guess but lara isn't having a good match though, abou 3 drop catches...

Trigger_Tiger

U19 Captain

Hurray to Mortaza and Mushfiq, Boo to the rest. BD desperately needs some hard and bouncy (and uneven-bouncy) picthes made ASAP!

I had predicted to my friend on today's match earlier in the morning and my predictions have pretty much been spot-on :blink:.....freaky!

xduncanx

Cricket Spectator
I feel sorry for anyone who travelled to this world cup. One of the great things about cricket is that no matter the conditions or teams or any other problems that are currently being discussed as to why this world cup is boring there can still be an exciting contest.

the problem is that there have only been 1 or 2 games which have shaped up and followed through with an exciting game. how many 100+ run wins have we seen, or 5+ wicket wictories. and it's not just the minnows but even all the big match ups have resulted in one side getting destroyed. why? i cant answer this question.