• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super Eight

Laurrz

International Debutant
ROFL VAUGHAN OUT

2/23 hahahaha

this Rankin guy is pretty good..has a bit of Pigeon in him... tall lanky, line and length, looks for seam movement.. and Aussie i think ;)

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Gee, our openers are sooooooo ****e. I know the selectors weren't helped by Tres' troubles, but surely there's better options around.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah Rankins impressed me this WC, sign him for Zummerzet.

ATM, I'm so glad three of my grandparents were Irish.:)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
ROFL VAUGHAN OUT

2/23 hahahaha

this Rankin guy is pretty good..has a bit of Pigeon in him... tall lanky, line and length, looks for seam movement.. and Aussie i think ;)
The people in County Derry might not agree on what to call the county, but they know they live in Northern Ireland.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ROFL VAUGHAN OUT

2/23 hahahaha

He's genuinely Irish I think.

He has great control over his length and he gets awkward bounce, but his control of line is pretty dire at this stage, and his seam position is ordinary at best. Still, plenty to work with given his age.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Gee, our openers are sooooooo ****e. I know the selectors weren't helped by Tres' troubles, but surely there's better options around.
Vaughan has always been **** (although Marc will state he once averaged 35 for a time, two weeks?), Liam Plunkett would do a better job.