• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sunderland, Hartlepool and any other football related stuff from any league or country for season 23/24

Aidan11

International Vice-Captain
I had this exact thought last week. All the top players take the Saudi money to play in their league but that means no Champions League football.

The solution... Saudi buys the CL and makes it a combined European & Middle Eastern CL with eye watering prize money at stake.

I said it on another thread here a few weeks back... Saudi Arabia will own football within 10 years.
And it begins already...

CartyDurham

@Aidan11

this coming Saturday Hartlepool are live at 530pm on TNT Sports which used to be BT Sports in the U.K.

Hartlepool v Fylde . Last season I backed Fylde and they won promotion to the National League

I fancy Hartlepool though in this game after last weeks cracking 3-2 away win

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Nice little upset win for Kenya against Qatar in Doha. Now to wrap up against South Sudan.

CartyDurham

Normal service resumed after three cracking wins , losing 0-1 to Cardiff at home

Friday night live on sky away to Sheffield Wednesday

Ali TT

International Debutant
The two brothers who taunted Sunderland fans over the young lad Bradley Lowery (who died of cancer a few years back) are contemptible ***** but I am not sure what they did should be a crime. Particularly as the likely public reaction will be far worse than anything they'll get through the criminal justice system.

Niall

International Coach
The two brothers who taunted Sunderland fans over the young lad Bradley Lowery (who died of cancer a few years back) are contemptible ***** but I am not sure what they did should be a crime. Particularly as the likely public reaction will be far worse than anything they'll get through the criminal justice system.
Its all very odd, I did think "was it photoshopped " initially tbf.

If not though yeah not sure its one for the police, the backlash towards them due to social media will be a sufficient enough punishment IMO