• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sulieman Benn

Suleiman Ben?

• Man

• Myth

• Legend

• Curry goat

Results are only viewable after voting.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I definitely remember a few times where Benn lost his composure on the field and tried to bowl bouncers and ****. Fiery character, could have done with a cool experienced captain in his ear
I remember English Commentators on TMS regularly wondering why he didn't become a fast bowler

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was reading CI's monthly articles for the past hour or so...and happened to stumbled upon this...as I was re-living the 2016 t20 WC victory...

"Benn doesn't stand out too much as a spinner - despite his height - but he has got a beautiful action when seen side-on. The back arches to a ridiculous degree for a man so tall, and he is perfectly side-on at the point of delivery. But is this a good move?"

Marius

International Debutant
Sounded like a bit of a loose cannon:

Shady Slim

International Coach
Sounded like a bit of a loose cannon:

elite headline