• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

suggest more react emojis for the like button

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What was the original post, that's all we really care about
Another member flippantly posted:

If you seriously follow any religion, please kill yourself and make the world a better place.
The member responded with:

how old are you?
I disliked the post not because I agreed with the original one, but because the member had a history of gross condescending ageism that sticks in my craw a lot more than flippant anti-reglious hyperbole.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Bump the thread in SD and let's see what others think :)
?questionable? hive it is our chance here!! we’ll fight for it on the beaches, we’ll fight for it on shore. this is where boys become men, and men have the chance to become legends. forum immortality is in the reckoning for those who walk alongside me and push for the questionable react!!

Shady Slim

International Coach
?questionable? hive it is our chance here!! we’ll fight for it on the beaches, we’ll fight for it on shore. this is where boys become men, and men have the chance to become legends. forum immortality is in the reckoning for those who walk alongside me and push for the questionable react!!
@GIMH imagine if you could hit every shady slim politics post with a big ????