• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

cnerd123

likes this
@cnerd123 @JOJOXI who am I up against in the finals?
View attachment 32749
View attachment 32750
View attachment 32751
View attachment 32752

So ZCC are waiting on the AXI vs TMO Cup semi final, will play the loser in the 3rd/4th play-off. If it's AXI, they will host. If it's TMO, we will host. TBI will play the winner in the Cup final - I think they host either way, as the finished with the most points in the group stage.

FHK are waiting on the WCC vs Dynamo Morpork Plate semi final, to see who they will face in the Plate final. I think we'd be the home team either way - both Morpork and WCC finished 5th in their respective groups while FHK finished 4th. The loser of this semi final will play Ashgrove Astronauts in the 9th/10th play-off - Astronauts home team either way, also because of their higher group stage finish.

Both Spoon semi finals are still TBC, will be interesting to see how that plays out. Winners to the finals, losers to the 15th/16th play off.

There are two seeding play-off matches confirmed atm - Jura CC should play host to Moooo for 5th/6th position while GG CC should host Honest Hunks for 11th/12th (@Charlie B @SillyCowCorner1 @honestbharani ).

cnerd123

likes this
Tim Chester is having a great day today. Top scored with 68 off 69 opening the batting vs Ashgrove Astronauts in the ZCC Dev Invitational Game in the morning, and followed the up with 6/42 in a SOD Friendly vs GG CC.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
sorry, Image quality not great, print screened and cropped in email but legible from my end.

@Jarquis - re Charminster CC v Plymouth Pirates friendly request.

If I've missed anything let me know.

cnerd123

likes this
if you crank up his pace he could do a job as a middle-overs dry bowler that also bats as an anchor/opener. Really useful on a high pace/moisture wicket.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see that Mooo has beaten ZCC comfortably in a T20 encounter.

Aat Bernstein of all people bowling with discipline and dedication. He’s a pure batsman, btw

cnerd123

likes this
I see that Mooo has beaten ZCC comfortably in a T20 encounter.

Aat Bernstein of all people bowling with discipline and dedication. He’s a pure batsman, btw
That game was insane. I experimented with bowling orders slightly (Younis and Ahsan sharing 4 between them while Ahsan captained) and got absolutely pumped. I don't think I've ever seen such high BQ overall go for that many runs tho.

We were on track to chase it down, but then our tail collapsed. 4 wickets for 4 runs or something like that. Arif Jalal had a shocker - 1/52 and first ball duck. Samra did **** all too. Had he clicked we would have won it.

I think we win that more often than not, just a great day out for Moooo's hitters.

cnerd123

likes this
So since we're on the verge of the new season in-game and the Finals of CWC5 are drawn up, I'd like to start the recruitment drive to get some new players.

First I'd like to invite those already playing Battrick and FTP, hoping they might find the challenge of a new game along with a vibrant CW community to be incentives enough to sign up - @Himannv @Son Of Coco @NZTailender @dontcloseyoureyes

Then I'd like to invite a couple of posters who I feel might enjoy a game like Stumped, and who would be a lot of fun to play with - @CricAddict @Prince EWS @Athlai @Flem274* @Howe_zat

All you need to do to sign up is register on https://www.stumpedgame.com
If you do join, please use my referral code - REF723PFM! You will get an extra week's worth of free membership, which gives you access to plenty of cool perks and features in the game!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I’m just looking at the teams in the leagues that my teams are It’s gonna be a fun DEV 2.2 league in the Americas with four CW teams in it:

1. Moooo
2. FHK
3. Winton CC
4. The Buy-Ins

DIV 3.3 in SOD
DIV 3.1 in T20

Still a lot of work to do for Mooo

+
+
+

GG are in DEV 1.1 in Asia, the only other CW team is Charminster.

In T20 2.1 along with the Net Theorists
And in SOD 2.2 with Ataraxia. Gonna be a tough one