• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

ataraxia

International Coach
In the 3rd place playoff, AXI score 178-5 batting first v ZCC. Pretty comfortable with that, but they've made a strong start to the chase.

ataraxia

International Coach
Scintillating knock from Raun, 86 so far -- but he's getting tired. As we head into the final 4 overs, the required run rate has been steady at 9 for a while. Tense times...

ataraxia

International Coach
1661597203880.png

heh, well played. Absolutely smoked a couple of overs. Incredible chase and century. Well done!

Reckon my bowling needs an improvement, pretty poor BQ there, at home. I'm not begrudging the side too much -- in the past fortnight this T20 team has literally beat the WR no. 7 twice, and the no. 2 and no. 1 once apiece. But yeah, a few players (Smit, Murdoch; lesserly Waters, Branning) are going to have their positions under serious threat.

cnerd123

likes this
A fine day of cricket overall - FHK taking out the Plate Championship by beating Morpork in the final, and ZCC also registering a T20 win over CWC Finalists TMO! Good bit of confidence for the squad heading into the new season

cnerd123

likes this
I tell you what though, our Dev boys are copping an absolute flogging at the hands of Liam Levy and Nathan Reid. Yikes.

I'm in no rush to start CWC6 given the state of my two Dev XIs atm :ph34r:

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
A fine day of cricket overall - FHK taking out the Plate Championship by beating Morpork in the final, and ZCC also registering a T20 win over CWC Finalists TMO! Good bit of confidence for the squad heading into the new season
TMOs 20 runs short to be competitive in that T20. Nobody really kicked on and gave the innings impetus. Well played from ZCC.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
TMOs have started well in their first dev 1 game... Reid and Levy doing similar to what happened against ZCC in practice... good that they taking the form through!

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
1661780386159.png

Not gonna complain about that start for the TMOs... little lucky but will take it. Not gonna last, but just staying up will be a big achievement.

cnerd123

likes this
So since we're on the verge of the new season in-game and the Finals of CWC5 are drawn up, I'd like to start the recruitment drive to get some new players.

First I'd like to invite those already playing Battrick and FTP, hoping they might find the challenge of a new game along with a vibrant CW community to be incentives enough to sign up - @Himannv @Son Of Coco @NZTailender @dontcloseyoureyes

Then I'd like to invite a couple of posters who I feel might enjoy a game like Stumped, and who would be a lot of fun to play with - @CricAddict @Prince EWS @Athlai @Flem274* @Howe_zat

All you need to do to sign up is register on https://www.stumpedgame.com
If you do join, please use my referral code - REF723PFM! You will get an extra week's worth of free membership, which gives you access to plenty of cool perks and features in the game!
@Aritro has a lot of time on his hands and supports Bangladesh, maybe he should play