• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Decent bowling performance. Viljoen came back nicely but hoped for better from Tyagi. De Klerk did a great job and Burger lead the attack well. Would have liked a few more runs from the batsmen. Well done TMOs.

Thanks for the game @SillyCowCorner1.
Yeahhhhh, your bowling was top notch. My guys them couldn’t have handle it. It’s their downfall. Going back to the nets.
Impressed by the 3 leggies along
with Vethanayagam.

ataraxia

International Coach
Rusty Frost on 6 aggression hitting 43 (94) is the weirdest thing. Cool to see GG CC rating 40K.

also lol 5 out of 17 players on my team just aged a year.

But most importantly it's very very close. 8 down, 15 runs for the win.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GG’s first win against a team that’s close to 50K in the ratings.

Most of these guys are Dev players, the only exception being D Souza and he did not even do much in this match.

Sajjad Rabbani, only recruited from Bangladesh a few weeks ago, put in a decent performance with the ball. He’s only 15. Fifteen.

cnerd123

likes this
what an over that from Michael Winton. Shaffrey was doing his best to lose the game from behind the stumps huh?

Perfect bot bash tbh. Win the game, everyone bats, bowl all your 20 overs, and get some entertainment out of it too :P

ataraxia

International Coach
haha 5-run win. I guess that's what I get for going mad-IGT optimised, MAS of 200, though normally that ends up with me getting 180-9, generally with weaker sides. Also Winton bowling at the death was purely IGT-focused, he's a 19-skill spinner lol.

The problem is, I lose a bonus point in a 2-human league. I should be able to win both games against the other human but it makes it tighter.