• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
No wickets yet and ZCC well ahead of the RRR

In hindsight should have been more optimistic with my opening pair (or just stuck with Mthabela who has proven he can open in seniors)

cnerd123

likes this
Good news: FHK won the toss and will bowl first
Bad news: The opponents outrate us 47K to 44K.

Had to rest a lot of first-teamers so they could be fit for tomorrow's Dev game. Hope this side can dig deep and put in a strong showing.

cnerd123

likes this
Timely wicket there for FHK.
just before Kovrig comes on for a spell of part-time spin as well. Very timely. Spavor has been excellent today.

Need Lai O Yin to find some rhythm in his next spell. Hasn't been in great touch this season, and with no Lester Shum playing it's all on him to deliver.

Spavor with his 3rd! Great stuff!

And LOY with 2 in an over :toot:. 112/6 in 23. Get innnn

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kurusumuttu carried his bat for 76 off 119 balls, but did he batted too slowly?

GG got to the target of 172 in 26 overs. They were in a hurry

ataraxia

International Coach
Winning my bot bash of a Cup match means I'm very likely to have a week of 4 human matches after a month of bot bashes. Yay for human matches, sigh for condition.

cnerd123

likes this
Shouldn't have let them score 260 from 112/6 to begin with. Bleh. Horrible week of games for FHK. But I suppose that's expected with such a young inexperienced home grown team.