• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Simulation

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
sledger said:
hmmm yes.....

anyway...

just begun to fully sort all the rosters out, being back at work from next week as well will mean will have more time to devote to this, all the english rosters are sorted out, just need to get the rest of them done now, bugs if you are online please can you send me an email so i can get in touch with you about sorting the rest of the rosters? someone on msn will have my address, everyone else i will contact through msn shortly, thanks.
Sounds good.