• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soccer Simulation

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Euro for me, would be more level and therefore more competitive whereas the EPL splits into about 4/5 different groups.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Why not just put all the players (and maybe some sensibly named rookies) into a draft pool, then pick your managers, and get them to name a team (affiliated with a real town (or maybe one in CWLand) and then draft....

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jamee999 said:
Why not just put all the players (and maybe some sensibly named rookies) into a draft pool, then pick your managers, and get them to name a team (affiliated with a real town (or maybe one in CWLand) and then draft....
Sounds like too much work :p

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
well anyway we have been given permission to have the webspace from james once we can get it all up and running so now its just a matter of sorting it all out, i will make a waiting list for all those interested and team preference etc...but priority will go to those who were managers last time round if they are still interested, it being in the interest of fairness and all that.

cricketboy29

International Regular
I'd like to join if I could.

EPL..I'd like to have Tottenham/West Ham. Euro, Valencia or Roma.

Eh, btw, sledger what about managers who got their team in the second season but didnt actually get to play a match with them?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'd think they'd have second choice. Anyway I prefer Euro. Want the best players to be involved. No offence to teams like Watford but no match to Barcelona.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
hmm...

think i had better make this clear now, everybody should stop trying to claim teams at this point in time, the current list of who is a manager still stands from when the last season ended and there is no reason for that to change unless anyone decides not to return. Everyone else will be allocated a team on the first come first serve basis and will be on a waiting list, nobody will be allocated a team based on the request made in this thread.

SeaMan

Banned
roseboy64 said:
Sounds fair.
Fair? You want to talk about fair?! How about hundreds of kids dying in third world countries? You think that's fair? You disgust me, roseboy.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
so does that mean i will get a side as i had been moved from the waiting list to the current managers but then the game dies so i never got the chance.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
SeaMan said:
Fair? You want to talk about fair?! How about hundreds of kids dying in third world countries? You think that's fair? You disgust me, roseboy.

settle son settle.:blink:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
dont worry bugs, if you were a manager at the time the game was removed from CW then you will still have a place, i'll deal with this all later on today.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
sledger said:
dont worry bugs, if you were a manager at the time the game was removed from CW then you will still have a place, i'll deal with this all later on today.

ok cool mate hey if you want help just let me know cheers buddy

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
I will play if there's places left. I'd also like to say that putting all the players into a pool and picking them, like a draft pick thingy.